“In the News”
How to provide water for beneficial insects. To learn more, click this link. https://txmg-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/williamson/files/Providing-water-for-insects-July-2020.pdf
Williamson County Master Gardener Monthly meeting, July 2020: 42 minutes
Short video clips of Gardening Skills
Visit our Demonstration Gardens at 3151 SE Innerloop Road, Georgetown, Texas to see examples of research based horticulture techniques. The gardens are to the right (north side) of the Williamson County Road District Building. Click here for our location on Google Maps
Our demonstration gardens include raised bed and row vegetable gardens, a container garden, a rose garden, a drought tolerant garden, a herb garden, a fruit tree area, and a keyhole garden.
The Williamson County Extension Office and Master Gardener Help Desk is located 1.4 miles further south on SE Innerloop Road at 100 Wilco Way, Suite AG201.
Master Gardener Blog
- July Demonstration Garden
- June 2020 Demo and Drought Tolerant Gardens
- June 2nd & 5th Demo Garden Activity
- March 13, 2020 Demo Garden activity
- Mason Bees, a native pollinator
- March 7-10, 2020 Demo Garden Photos
- February 2020 Demonstration Garden Photos
- December 2019 Demo Garden Photos
- November 2019 Lunch & Learn about Tomatoes
- October 2019 Demonstration Garden Photos
For previous Master Gardener Blogs back to 2012, use the Master Gardener Blog Archives dropdown list on the left side of this page.
Copyright © Williamson County Master Gardeners Association. WCMGA is a volunteer program of the Texas A&M Agrilife Extension. The information given herein is for educational purposes only. Reference to commercial products or trade names is made with the understanding that no discrimination is intended and no endorsement by Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service or the Texas A&M AgriLife Research is implied.