Our spring and fall plant sales include vegetables, herbs, perennials, native plants, grasses, roses (spring only), trees (fall only) and succulents. Plants offered for sale have been selected for soil and weather conditions here in Bell County. We have plenty of plant experts available on sale day to answer your questions about varieties and plant care. If you have questions about what to plant in Bell County, feel free to call or email us now at 254-933-5304 or email@example.com. Or stop by our office at the Texas A&M Bell County AgriLife Building, 1605 North Main Street, Belton, TX 76513.
What: Bell County Master Gardener Spring Plant Sale
When: Saturday, March 25 at 8:00am until 1pm or sold out
Where: Bend of the River Ranch, 7915 S General Bruce Drive, Temple
We will have a wide selection of vegetables, perennials, native plants and grasses, herbs, and succulents. Check back soon for more on specific varieties. Ask a Master Gardener, seed saving and rain water collection information tables will all be available.
NURSERIES IN BELL COUNTY
If you can’t wait to attend one of our plant sales, we have put together a list of local nurseries and feed stores that may be able to meet your gardening needs. For specific plant selection and availability please check directly with the nurseries.
- Eldreds, 254-913-4474, 1220 N. Main, Belton
- Grizzly’s Hidden Falls Nursery, 254-699-4600, 1101 U.S. Hwy 190, Nolanville, TX 76559
- Earthscapes Garden and Home, 254-773-4668, 5317 Loop 205, Temple
- Temple Feed & Supply, 254-778-7975, 305 S. 2nd St., Temple
- Belton Feed & Supply, 254-939-3636, 410 E. 2nd Ave., Belton
- Lonesome Pine Nursery, 254-791-0884, 3120 E. Adams Ave., Temple
- Steglich Feed & Farm Supply, 254-527-4433, 142 S. Dalton, Bartlett
- Garden City Nursery, 254-831-5100, 1315 W. Avenue O, Belton
- Wrights Nursery, 512-489-2239, 6040 FM 2657, Briggs. By appt. only. (Burnet County)
- Coryell Feed & Supply, 254-865-6315, 213 E. Main St., Gatesville (Coryell County)
- Bonnie’s Greenhouse, 254-799-7909, 5198 Orchard Ln, Waco (McLennan County)
- Westview, 254-772-7890, 1136 N. Valley Mills dr., Waco (McLennan County)
- Green Life Nursery, 254-776-2400, 1312 N. New Rd., Waco (McLennan County)
- Robinson Greenhouse, 254-662-0311, 628 N. Robinson Dr., Robinson (McLennan County)
- McIntires, 512-863-8243, 303 Leander Rd., Georgetown (Williamson County)
- Red Barn, 512-335-8093, 690A N. Bagdad Rd, Leander (Williamson County)
- Farmers Nursery, 512-259-4111, 1305 Leander Dr, Leander (Williamson County)
- Hill Country Water Gardens, 512-260-5050, 1407 N. Bell Blvd (Hwy 183), Cedar Park (Williamson County)
BCMGA Mission Statement
The Bell County Master Gardeners Association assists the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in providing high quality, relevant, research-based horticultural education and service to the residents of Bell County and the state of Texas through outreach, teaching, and demonstration projects.