VMS: BCMGA members can enter their service and education hours in the
Texas Volunteer Management System at the following web site: https://vms.texasmg.org
*Logging in for the first time or forgot your password…see instructions below.
Blooming Bell Newsletter: Read our newsletter “The Blooming Bell” for news and monthly activity calendar
Project Approval Request Form: Bell County Project Approval Form
Background Check Form: Click on the following file to print the form for membership background checks:
Background Check Form 01-20-2016 (Background check)
Brick Sale Form: Click on the following PDF file to print the Brick Sale Form.
BCMGAbrickform for website
*Log-In: Instructions (first time or because of password problems)*
- Go to https://texas.volunteersystem.org/
- At the bottom of the page, click on “New User/Password Problems” – this will take you to a forgotten password page. Enter in the email address you provided for the BCMGA Roster
- Click “Receive email to access portal” button.
a. You will receive an email with a temporary password. Copy the temporary password.
b. Go back to https://texas.volunteersystem.org/ enter your personal email and Paste the temporary password.
- Once you’ve logged in, go in to the “Edit Profile” section and Change Your Password to something you will remember. (Note: It is toward the bottom of the page. It’s a box that says “Change Password.” After you have chosen a password, make sure to hit the “Save Information” button at the bottom of the page.)
- From now on, you can log in with your personal email and the password that you chose.
BCMGA Mission Statement
The Bell County Master Gardeners Association assists the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in providing high quality, relevant, research-based horticultural education and service to the residents of Bell County and the state of Texas through outreach, teaching and demonstration projects.