Monthly Membership Meeting – Wednesday, Nov. 10th
We are meeting in-person for November’s monthly meeting.
COVID restrictions have been lifted. We are free to meet in person, this includes all meetings, projects, and classes. The monthly meeting will take place at the Harris Community Center, 401 North Alexander Street, Belton, TX 76513.
Social gathering time begins 1/2 hour earlier than the meeting time at 9:30 a.m.
Meeting Time: 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- ELECTIONS: We will be voting at the November general membership
for the following Board of Directors positions
- President – Kathy Love
- 2nd Vice President – Louann Hight
- Recording Secretary – Gail Koontz
- Director of New Class – Pat Johnson
- Director of Projects – Wayne Schirner
- Director Killeen Municipal Court Garden – Dave Slaughter
- Director of Facilities – OPEN.
- Christmas Party: The Christmas party has been reserved for December 2nd at the Harris Community Center in Belton. There is a fee of $10 per person. The committee needs to have all reservations and payments by October 31st we need at least 65 people to reserve a spot. If we do not have enough paid reservations by the end of the month we will have to cancel the party due to lack of participation. Please drop off your payment to Joan Bumgarner or Jan George at the office in the afternoon. If there is no one in the office please give your check to Janice in the Extension office.
- HELP DESK: We are moving into a big, new space at the Extension Office. Once we have phones and computers in the new office, we will start taking volunteers to work the desk in 3 hour shifts Monday through Friday.
BCMGA Activities Close-up
Want to know more about us, close-up? Read our monthly newsletter:
October, 2021 Blooming Bell Newsletter
The September newsletter was produced by Julian Hancock and Julie Reid, Master Gardener interns from the class of 2021!
BCMGA Mission Statement
The Bell County Master Gardeners Association assists the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in providing high quality, relevant, research-based horticultural education and service to the residents of Bell County and the state of Texas through outreach, teaching, and demonstration projects.