FIND OUT WHO WE ARE
MISSION: The Bell County Master Gardeners Association assists the Texas A&M AgriLife Extension Service in providing high quality, relevant, research-based horticultural education and service to the residents of Bell County and the state of Texas through outreach, teaching, and demonstration projects.
BELL COUNTY RECEIVES TEXAS MASTER GARDENER ASSOCIATION AWARDS
GARDENING IN BELL COUNTY CLASSES-2018
BCMGA is pleased to offer monthly seminars for Central Texas Gardeners presented by Certified Bell County Master Gardeners on a variety of gardening topics, from landscaping to irrigation to controlling pests and much more. These classes are open to the public. All classes are held from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. at the Texas A&M Bell County AgriLife Building located at 1605 North Main Street, Belton, TX 76513
- June 21………………….Insects in Your Garden
- July 19…………………..Fall Gardening
- August 16……………….Propagation
- September 20…………Greenhouse Basics
- October 18………………Texas Native Gardening in the Winter
- November 15…………..Raised Bed Gardening
Class size is limited to 45 participants so register early! We hope you find a topic that interests you and will join us for these fun and instructional classes. If you have questions, please contact us via: email@example.com
To register simply send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on this link to download a list of classes. 2018 Gardening in Bell County Classes
Want someone to speak to your group? Check out this list of topics provided by Bell County Master Gardeners. Contact us via: email@example.com.
- Date: Second Wednesday of every month
- Time: 10:00 a.m.–October-May (9:00 a.m.–June-September)
- Location: Bell County Texas A&M Agrilife Extension Master Gardener Laboratory & Learning Center 1605 N. Main St., Belton
- Social gathering time begins at 9:30 a.m.–October-May (8:30 a.m. June-September)
- An educational session is followed by a business meeting.
- Educational sessions qualify for one hour of continuing education for Master Gardeners; the business session qualifies for one hour of service plus drive time.
- All Master Gardeners and the public are invited to attend.
Future Bell County Master Gardeners
Thank you for your interest in the 2019 Bell County Master Gardener New Class.
- Classes start Wednesday, January 16, 2019.
- Weekly classes are every Wednesday, January 16th through the middle of May from 1 pm to 5 pm with a Wednesday off for Spring Break in March.
- Mandatory Orientation is Wednesday, January 9th, from 1 pm to 4 pm.
- The cost is $250. Your $250 check must accompany your application to reserve a spot in the class. (No credit cards, please)
- Deadline for applications is January 8th. 2019. Class limit is 25. Registrations exceeding 25 will be put on a waiting list.
- Classes are held at the Bell County AgriLife Extension Office at 1605 N. Main, Belton, Texas.
- Formal application is required for acceptance in the Bell County Master Gardener program. If you have any questions, please call 254-933-5305 or go to tmga.org/bell.
- Download the application here — New Class Application 08-02-16gc
BCMGA members can enter their service and education hours in the Texas we Volunteer System at the following web site: https://texas.volunteersystem.org/UniversalLogin.cfm
Click on the following file to print the form for membership background checks:
Background Check Form 01-20-2016 (Background check)
Click on the following PDF file to print
Commerative Brick Sale Form: BCMGAbrickform for website
Project Approval Request Form: Bell County Project Approval Form
Read our newsletter “The Blooming Bell” for news and monthly activity calendar