Thank you for renewing your membership to the Grimes County Master Gardener Association.
- Annual dues must be paid by end of February of each year and will be $25.
- All service hours and continuing education hours for the previous year must be entered into VMS no later than by December 31st.
Steps to renew your GCMGA membership:
- Be sure that you have the required number of training and service hours.
After the intern year, members need six (6) Continuing Education hours and twelve (12) Volunteer Services hours each year.
- Be sure that your hours have been logged into the VMS system.
If you have questions or password problems with VMS, contact Martha Brogdon at email@example.com. While you’re in VMS, review your profile to be sure your contact information is up-to-date.
- Submit the renewal form. Click here to fill out the form.
As part of your renewal, you will need to confirm that you agree to the Volunteer Service Agreement. If you’d like to review it before you fill out the form, you can do that using the above link.
- Pay your dues.
If you elect to mail a check along with your renewal form, please write “Membership Renewal” on the check.
Annual Membership Renewal
9505 Bishop Bend
Iola, TX 77861