San Augustine County Master Gardeners Internship Program
- Classes are offered each year beginning January through April. Registration will be announced in the San Augustine Tribune, San Augustine County Master Gardeners Facebook page, and San Augustine County Master Gardener Agrilife.
- Intern class is $120.00 per person this includes all required materials.
- Minimum of 50 hours of classroom instruction provided by San Augustine County Master Gardeners.
- Minimum of 50 hours of volunteer hours after classroom instruction.
- All requirements for Interns must be completed within the one year term.
- Plant Growth and Development
- Soils, Water, and Plant Nutrients
- Earth-Kind Landscaping
- Plant Health Problems Diagnosis and Management
- Home Fruit and Nut Production
- Vegetable and Herb Gardening
- Landscape Horticulture
- Lawn Care
- Propagation of Plants