On behalf of the Fannin County Master Gardeners, we would like to invite you to participate in our 17th annual Garden, Lawn and Home Expo which will be held Saturday, October 2, 2021 at the Roy V Floyd Community Center, 1100 W 5th Street (at the intersection of Hwy 121 and 56). This year we will have experts presenting on regenerative agriculture, growing microgreens, beekeeping, and native plants and pollinators.
Benefits to your company include:
- Sales on the day of the event
- Increased visibility to people from all over Fannin County and surrounding areas
- Local and statewide publicity for your company in flyers, news articles, Facebook, and radio prior to the event
- New customer leads for future sales, in a festive fall atmosphere
Services we provide:
- Booth space – indoor and/or outdoor and in the pavilion (one 8’ table and 2 chairs available).
- Set up times on Friday evening or early Saturday morning.
- People and carts to assist in moving your materials into the building.
- Extension staff and Master Gardeners on site during the entire event.
- Overnight security provided by off-duty police officers.
- Public announcement of your business during the event when door prizes are given.
The cost is $150.00 for your 10 x 10 sales booth space, one table, and two chairs. The cost for an information only booth is $75.00. We ask that you supply a door prize valued at around $25 for the event. Please mark on the application if you need electricity or the table and chairs.
The Expo will open to the public at 8:30 a.m. Educational presentations will begin at 9:00 a.m. with breaks between our speakers to give those attending plenty of time to shop at the booths. To secure your space, complete the application below and mail it with your check to the address shown on the form, or stop by the extension office at 2505 N Center Street in Bonham to submit an application in person. If you have any questions, give us a call at (903) 583-7453.
We look forward to seeing you at the Expo!