Date(s) - 02/24/2020-02/26/2020
8:00 am-12:00 pm
Texas A&M University
This 2.5 day National Leader Training Conference will equip attendees to effectively teach Junior Master Gardener classes/groups through garden-based learning projects and empower to host JMG Training Workshops for other teachers/leaders in their community!
Texas Master Gardeners completing the Junior Master Gardener National Leader Training earn Master Gardener Advanced Training Certification.
This year’s training conference celebrates the 20th anniversary of the Junior Master Gardener program and will include dynamic keynote speakers as well as concurrent sessions featuring tracks of: Junior Master Gardener Garden-based Curricula, Effective Program Implementation & Leadership in Growing & Sustaining Your JMG Program.
*Register today to guarantee your spot! Space is limited and registration will fill up quickly!
Training Conference Highlights:
- Utilize all curricula resources, breakout sessions
- Implement best practices, project-based learning, managing students/groups
- Access Group/class registration, recognition & certification options
- Involve local county Extension, volunteers and parents in your programming
- Reach into schools, after school programs & clubs
- Prepare/lead JMG teacher training workshop events
- Generate funding to support programs
- Build sustainability through community collaborations and partnerships
- Utilize program resources, marketing materials
- Develop custom implementation plans
For more information or to register: http://JMGkids.us/2020JMGnlt/