The Bluebonnet Master Gardener Association hosts the Lunch & Learn.
This month, learn about which bugs are Good Bugs and which are Bad Bugs in the garden, presented by Elizabeth “Wizzie” Brown.
When you find insects in your garden, your first instinct might be to destroy them, but that’s not always the best action. Of the 1/5 million known insect species in the world, more than 97% are beneficial to gardens, or simply benign. The leaves less than 3% that are agricultural and nuisance pests.