Directions: In Georgetown, San Gabriel Park is located just north of the Williams Drive Intersection on N. Austin Ave. Turn off of N. Austin Avenue onto Chamber Way. Then turn left onto E. Morrow Street. The Show Barn is on the left just past the Rodeo Arena where all the bleachers are.
Native and Adapted Plants: There will be a huge selection of native and adapted perennials and herbs for sale. A list of plants will be posted when it becomes available.
Door Prizes will be given away every hour for those who sign up to be on our Master Gardener email list. Must be present to win.
Local and Area Vendors at the Fair (subject to change)
- Texas Land & Water Designs: Water efficient landscape designs, water saving irrigation products and information.
- Premier Designs Jewelry: Necklaces, earrings, bracelets, and rings. You don’t need a fancy wardrobe to look nice.
- Gregory’s Special Creations: Various types of wood art, trivets, wall hangings, crosses and wood puzzles.
- Liberty Hill Garden Club: Painted birdhouses and garden art.
- Country Crosses: Hand crafted wooden crosses, inspirational plaques and garden angels.
- Initials, Inc: Integrate garden supplies: Totes, coolers, hats, blankets and bags.
- Certified Arbor Care, Inc: Tree services.
- Texas Petals: Stack-able garden boxes and garden décor.
- Davey Tree Co.: Tree services.
- For the Birds: Bird houses and bug houses, etc., bird balls.
- Kyani: Nutritional supplement products.
- Happy Stitches: Embroidered and heat press vinyl shirts with garden sayings, jackets, garden aprons and garden hats.
Free Educational Horticultural Programs will be provided from 8:00 AM till after 2:00 PM. See flyer above for a list of topics starting at 8:00 AM.
Junior Master Gardener’s will be providing activities all day long for youth attending the sale.
Educational Learning Centers will be providing information and educational activities all day long. (subject to change)
- Chicken Information Booth: Hands on activities with chickens.
- 4-H Booth: Youth Development Workshops.
- Herb Garden Booth: Repeating hour long sessions on Recipes, Fragrances/crafts and Garden Design.
- Ask a Master Gardener Information Booth:
- Master Naturalist Booth:
- Rose Garden Information Booth:
- Vegetable Gardening Booth: Teaching how to transplant plants.
- Water Conservation Booth: Making rain barrels from trash cans.
- Williamson County Extension Booth:
The Williamson County Poultry Association Show will be at the Fair. There will be a chicken judging event and a rooster crowing contest among other activities.
Stay tuned for more updates.